Living Overseas? Join Conservatives Abroad and the Conservative Party today!
Anyone can choose to become a member of any Conservative Association, regardless of where they live. By joining the Cities of London & Westminster Conservative Association, you are also joining the Conservative Party.
A growing number of our members are based overseas. If you are living abroad, we invite you to get involved with Conservatives Abroad, which has a network of branches across the world, unless you indicate when joining that you would prefer not to do so. There is no additional charge for joining Conservatives Abroad.
All Members can choose to play an active role in the Party, and receive important voting rights in Party elections.
As a Party Member, you'll be able to:
- Vote in elections for the Party Leader and at our Association’s AGM
- Attend Party Conferences
- Have the opportunity to apply to stand for election
In addition, as a member of the Association, you will receive:
- Regular email updates
- Advance notice of our regular social and networking events
- Discounted tickets or exclusive access to some of our events
- Our quarterly Blueprint magazine for members
- The opportunity to join our special interest groups, including our Francophone Group and Westminster Italian Conservatives
- Members' special offers in conjunction with our commercial partners.
Our members’ subscription fees are an essential part of our income and the more you choose to give, the more you will help us to get Conservatives elected not just in Westminster but across the United Kingdom. We provide financial and logistical support to Conservative candidates across the UK. We cannot continue to do this without your support.
Membership is a minimum of £25 a year, although our current average is £42. You must be on the electoral register in the UK if you choose to pay more than £500.