Join our Association and the Conservative Party
We encourage all Conservative supporters who live or work in the Cities of London or Westminster, to join our Association.
Anyone can choose to become a member of any Conservative Association, regardless of where they live, and some people choose to join their 'home' Association as well as the Cities of London & Westminster Conservative Association.
CLWCA is London's Premier League Conservative Association, and part of our role is to help fund Conservative Party activities across the country.
By joining CLWCA, you also become a member of the Conservative Party. All Members can choose to play an active role in the Party, and receive important voting rights in Party elections. As a Party Member, you’ll be able to:
- Decide who represents the Party in Local and General Elections
- Vote in elections for the Party Leader and in our Association’s AGM
- Attend Party Conferences
In addition, as a member of CLWCA, you will receive our New Members' booklet and:
- Regular email updates
- Our quarterly Blueprint magazine for members
- The opportunity to apply to become a local Council candidate
- Advance notice of our regular social and networking events
- Discounted tickets or exclusive access to some of our events
- The opportunity to join our special interest groups, including our Francophone Group and Westminster Italian Conservatives
- Members' special offers in conjunction with our commercial partners
The minimum annual subscription is £25, although our current average is £42.
Our members' subscription fees are an essential part of our income and the more you choose to give, the more you will help us to get Conservatives elected not just in central London but across the United Kingdom. We cannot continue to do this without your support.